Wednesday 7 May 2014

5 quotes

~These are five short quotes that I have fallen in love with over the years.  They are humorous and inspiring and I thought I should share them with you, so you may also be inspired.  Attached to each quote is an explanation on what I love about it.~


“Always remember that you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think” A.A. Milne
I love to read this quote when I’m feeling sad or lonely because it's so uplifting.  I have also always loved Winnie the pooh and he was something of a childhood hero for me.

“Mondays are fine. It’s your life that sucks”  Ricky Gervais
I thought this quote was really funny because it's sadly true. But when I read it I am reminded to strive for a life in which I love Mondays.

“Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending” Jim Henson
Kermit is one of my most favorite characters of all time and I feel like if I remind myself of this quote everyday I would be a more optimistic and strong person.

“I wish you well on your pursuit of being” John O’Callaghan
From one of my favorite poets, I see this quote as personal encouragement to make myself great in this crazy world.

“Take off your colors, who are you wearing them for?” Josh Franceschi
Reminding me not to be something I’m not in order to please other and to just be me in my own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment